The INT90 Tenderiser is a hard-working, heavy duty machine designed to produce “fillet” results from less valued cuts of meat.
Hundreds of small blades penetrate into the meat, cutting the muscle fibres,making it tender and succulent during the cooking process.The INT90 is available in two configurations: Standard and Fan-cooled. The Fan-cooled option provides forced ventilation and cooling to the motor for heavy duty applications.
The unique Stir Fry cutting group slices meat into strips perfect for oriental cuisine
- Manufactured in anodised aluminium to resist the corrosive effects of salts and acids
- Blades stop when protective cover is raised
- High mouth position and lower blade enclosure ensure operator safety
- Reduces meat cooking times
- Reversing switch
- CE Approved
- Gear Drive – Powerful, heavy duty operation with fan-cooled motor for continuous service
- Comprehensiv eelectrical and mechanical safety features
- Stir-fry attachment- make perfect stir-fry strips every time
- Easycleaning – Machine disassembles quickly for effective cleaning